Thursday, October 30, 2014

A Lot of a Little

This weekend was full of lots of little projects.  Some sewing, some not.  Some I can show you, some I can't.

There is this though...

There was some Halloween Sewing--

Squeak was pretty thrilled with his "Micky Mouse Trick or Treat".  I don't know why he wouldn't add bag on to the end but it was cute and I knew what he meant :).  Princess got one too but she really didn't care :P.


 

Doesn't everyone need a Halloween Washi Dress.  This was the best picture I could find.  Turns out we don't have a full length mirror in the house (the kids broke the one in the bedroom--twice--and I just haven't gotten a new one yet) and Hubby was out of town so your stuck with this photo for now.  I plan to wear it to work on Friday so I'll try to get a better shot then...or buy a mirror...whichever.

 

There was some craft show prep...


There was some cross stitch progress on my Once Upon a Time Sampler but I didn't get a photo of it.

There was some selfish sewing...my 4th (?) Plantain Tee.  See above for explanation of terrible selfie. Will try for better photos later.


And there was some internet stalking.  No worries, it was the good kind--meaning I finally broke down and signed up for a couple of swaps on Instagram.  I received my partner info on one and I've already got a pretty good idea of what to make for her.  Hope she likes what's on her inspiration mosaic because that's pretty much what she's going to get :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment