Friday, August 23, 2013

A Couple of Small Finishes

Not a lot of progress this week.  Wednesday when I should have been working on my Star Surround assignment, I was helping teach a couple of quilters how to make small zippered pouches.  I wish I had photos since theirs turned out great!  Here are the three that I finished. 

 

The perfect use for mini charm squares!  I can get two little pouches out of one pack.


 And the missing Sugar Club block.  It wasn't so much missing as I just forgot to do it (whoops!) but now I'm all caught up on this one and can focus on my Lucky Stars and And Sew On blocks for the rest of the month. 

P.S.  It's not looking so good for my goals this month.  So far I haven't even worked on any of them :(

Linking up with Kristy's Paper Piecing Party!


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing the missing block! It is very pretty!
    My to do list gets longer and longer every day too, LOL!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com
    Ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those zip pouches are gorgeous!

    Your star block turned out so great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just shift that list back by a month and you'll be right back on track ;) Very cute pouches ;)

    ReplyDelete