Friday, May 17, 2013

A Week of Progress

No finishes to show, but lots of progress has been made on several different projects.  Wednesday I realized that I have a baby shower to attend on Sunday and not a thing to take...so baby quilt it was.

(Aren't my helpers the cutest?!)
 
One of our guild members showed a quilt using a very similar pattern at our meeting on Monday so I simply used it as inspiration and got to work.  It is now basted and ready to quilt.  I did buy a binding fabric, but I'm not 100% sold on it so there may be a trip to the store in order on my lunch break..

I also realized that this weekend is one of my shows.  I haven't had a lot of time to restock depleted inventory but I do have a couple of small pouches in progress.  I reserved a large booth this time so I will be taking EVERYTHING!  It will be my first time trying out my new set up.  Hubby will be finishing up painting the crates and decorative items for me this evening (I hope!) and I have printed new price signs that will hopefully make my booth more appealing.  Think there's any way I can finish up two pouches, quilt a baby size quilt and machine bind it, pack and load all of my items for the craft show, and make any last minute changes that need to be done?  Me neither, but I'm sure going to try!!

A couple of other random things:

I picked up this book at a great price on Wednesday and can't wait to try several of the patterns!


Squeak got his first haircut and he looks soooo much older :(


And I have finally finished week 4 of the Spring Sampler.  One more row to go!


1 comment:

  1. Cute baby quilt, cute Squeak, and cute Sampler!! Hope you get all of your "to do's" done!!

    ReplyDelete