Wednesday, April 3, 2013

March Roundup and April Goals

March was a busy month for us.  It mainly focused on Squeak with everything else taking a backseat.


I do have a few things to show off.  A new quilt, a pillow cover, lots of Etsy/Facebook orders, birthday decorations and a few BOMs.

This month will be focused on getting things ready for all of my upcoming shows.

My main goals:
  • build inventory!!!
  • start Mario Quilt
  • finish piecing the Wedding Quilt (Sea of Stars--modified)
  • Lucky Stars, Sugar Block, and And Sew On BOMs
  • Woodland Sampler-April Block
  • Spring Sampler-Week 1
  • finish piecing my Scrappy Swoon
 It may not seem like a lot, but at the pace I'm moving lately it will be a miracle it all of this gets accomplished.  And remember, nearly every Saturday, and some Fridays and Sundays will be spent at shows instead of in the sewing room.  I will be working as much in the evenings as I can--or as much as Squeak will allow :) to try and get some small items ready for the upcoming shows.  I'm thinking covered journals, mug rugs, and zippered pouches would be a good addition to my current stock...

No comments:

Post a Comment