Friday, November 2, 2012

Wholesale Heaven

With Christmas season coming up I'm trying to get a stockpile of supplies together.  Last year my most popular items were my earbud pouches so I want to have plenty of zippers on hand (we all know having enough fabric won't be an issue).  I only have one local store that carries a good variety of different colored zippers-and it is a 20 minute drive each way.  Sooooo, I cannot tell you how excited I was to find a great shop that stocks 65 different colors in various lengths!  And for less than a fourth of what I usually pay!!!  For anyone else out there that needs zipper be sure to check out Zipit.

At this time last year I only had four earbud pouches to choose from:

 
This year I have a lot more variety.  Amazing the difference a year can make!



No comments:

Post a Comment