Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Halloween Treat Bags

I wanted to make something fun to send to Crafted to help people get in the Halloween spirit.  I picked up a bunch of fun fabrics at one of my local shops and sat down to figure out what to do with them.  Since I had only gotten a 1/4 yard of each print I was somewhat limited on what I could make.  I decided on two different styles of little trick or treat bags.
One is smaller and one continuous print but it has box corners to give it depth. 


The other is slightly larger with two different prints on the exterior.


I wasn't able to finish any of them last night.  I have the exteriors and the linings constructed and ready to sew together as soon as I get ribbon to use for the handles. 

Then its on to the Halloween quilt that I've been wanting to make for over a year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment