Sunday, July 29, 2012

Boutique Bound!

I have been asked in the past to put some of my items in various boutiques around the state but have never found a place that I thought would work for me...until now.  Starting tomorrow I will be sending (via mail) items to Claremore to be put in a boutique featuring homemade items.  Although I've never been to Claremore before I did look them up on Facebook to get a general idea of how their store is laid out and what type of items they carry.  I was pleasantly suprised by what I saw.  You can check them out for yourself


For now I will just be sending them a few of my smaller womens items but if all goes well I may try to expand the range of items that I send to them.  I've been working this weekend to get items ready to send their way.



So far I plan on sending them my new Business Card Holders, Keyring Clutches, Foldover Clutches (various sizes), Curvy Clutches (various sizes), Earbud Pouches and whatever else I have time to get ready today.

I do have another project that I have started that I'm really excited about.  Unfortunately Kale hasn't been cooperating so it's taking a little longer than I would like.  I'm hoping to have pictures to share tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment